Friday, January 20, 2017

Laughing Baristas

This afternoon my friends and I went to Stanborough Park in Welwyn. We took a short bus ride to Welwyn and walked from there to the park. Before walking to the park, we stopped in a local coffee and sandwich shop to look for directions. We also bought a cup of tea! As we waited for everyone to get ready to walk to the park I decided that I wanted to document my first cup of English Breakfast Tea (in the UK), by taking a picture. However, that picture escalated into a photo session which included iPhones, tea cups, and laughing baristas. That's right, laughing baristas. As my friends and I were taking turns taking pictures of our inanimate objects, I looked up to realize that the baristas were very much entertained by our actions. What can I say? I am a typical tourist, I enjoy food, and photography, even if I'm just using my phone. Besides, I thought the take away cups were cheerful.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment