Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Adapting

"When we land it will be 0 degrees."
The pilot's words that came over the intercom before take off.

For those of you who don't know, I am studying abroad for the next six months in England. I am sharing this blog for those (*cough cough* my mother) who would enjoy knowing what I am up to! I will share stories about my adventures abroad including the places I travel to and the things that I do. 

So far my transition has gone smoothly but this transition period includes being able to adapt to the way of life here. Including the weather measurements, "0 degrees", being measured in celsius. 

I hope y'all enjoy this blog, you may learn something new by reading about what I learn or learn something about me and how directionally and geographically challenged I am.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment